Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

New Discount for My eBook, Fire Erzu of Qi' Lam

Wednesday, March 28, 2012




With the advent of 2012, I am discounting the price of my first ebook from $4.99 to $2.99.  Sales were up during 'Buy an eBook Week' in early March, so I have decided on a permanent price reduction.  Now, those of you who have procrastinated in acquiring a copy may go out and download today.  The best site to find my book is https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/44005

When you read the adventure, please join this blog and post your comments.  I am working on the sequel to The Fire Erzu of Qi' Lam now.  Since I am creating the new manuscript for you, I want to be aware of your likes and dislikes.  Keep me informed with your feedback.

Enjoy the adventures of the Loxu in The Fire Erzu of Qi' Lam!  Cheers!


0 comments:

Post a Comment